Happy people sometimes feel the need to spread happiness and the road that got them there.
“Happiness loves company” also I guess…
5 actions that worked great for me today:
1) I Exercised: 2 hours minimum per day or bust. (take it or leave it my friends, this is the key to the castle for human beings and explains why our industrialized society suffers from endless chronic ailments)
2) I gave and received love to all those I encountered today.
3) I Expressed myself through public speaking and playing guitar.
4) I worked on my visions, and I planned new visions for tomorrow.
5) I got clean. Using the bootcamp products and black belt skills, I worked hard to get ultra-clean and as smooth as silk. It’s an amazing sensation that was missing for 20 years of my life. (like removing a thorn from my paw that had been there forever)
Take it or leave it my friends. The 5 actions above are working for me and I am 38 years old. I am not scared of getting older because I feel the 5 actions above are elevating my mood further with each passing year.
This elevation and experience has given me an optimistic vision of my 40’s , 50’s, 60’s and beyond.
I’ll be here if anyone needs help navigating clean skin or a healthy life.
See one, gain hope, get inactivated. Then make one, and give hope.
(That’s the movement of The Acne Practice)
©2013 “5 Tips in the Pursuit of Happiness” by Dr. Neal Schwartz