FAQ: “Hi Dr. Neal, my acne is not as severe as some of your bigger cases. Do you think “non-inflamed” acne is also treatable??”
Answer: Every Case of Acne is both treatable and preventable.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
There are several missions involved in this groundbreaking video project.
Here are the clear, unwavering points being proven by the expanding gallery every month:
1) All Severe cases are treatable despite prior failure
2) All mild and moderate cases are treatable despite prior failure
3) Like many treatable chronic situations, Acne is a self-victimizing condition (click the link to learn more–“part I”)
4) Acne comes with many emotional problems that were originally caused by acne itself, but then manifest as their own entity until directly healed.
5) Hormonal Acne, Adult acne, Genetic Acne, Post-Accutane Acne, and Special acne are all special terms for “plain old acne” that can only lead to self-victimization.
6) Blackheads, “non-inflamed” bumps, congested pores, pimples of all types, and cysts are all part of the same chronic condition of acne. (many manifestations of the same condition)
7) By labeling your case of acne by the old terms, “cystic acne”, “non-inflamed acne”, blackheads, moderate, severe, mild, comedonal…., you are creating a special condition from a typical situation. This mistake creates a pathway to the emotional phenomenon of “Self-Victimization”
*8) Self-Victimization is the reason people needlessly suffer from treatable conditions for a lifetime. It’s difficult to witness people constantly making this emotional mistake.
Watching people continue to make this emotional mistake is the fuel that keeps me writing and video taping. If I put up big cases, the mild cased people self-victimize themselves. If I put up women, the men think their case is special. When I put up darker skin, the light skin people become victims. If we celebrate stopping the oil, the dry cases become “special”
I am witnessing this self-victimization every single day and it’s relentless. I will endlessly fight this emotional decision with thousands of videos until popular thought overwhelms this mistake.
If you have already witnessed this type of behavior in your family members or friends, let them know of this classic emotional mistake. Needless suffering hurts us all.
Until this emotional concept and mistake becomes common knowledge in our society, there will always be people who mistakenly think their case is “special”
(this is universal to all treatable lifetime ailments, not just treatable skin problems)
Fortunately for this particular emotional crusade, there are videos already in the extended gallery of almost every situation. Cystic, non-inflamed, light, dark, mild, moderate, severe, hormonal, genetic, adult, teen, seb derm, dry, oily, sensitive, women, men, post-accutane….
Those who have victimized themselves only need to watch them to see what is possible.
For today’s offering, specifically for those who are suffering from “non-inflamed” acne,
here’s some videos plucked out of the collection to help you see what is possible for any situation…
click link below for more videos———->